Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Just hours away!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member frya's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    yep, just a few more hours, im coming from cleveland,ohio have my tix for the weekend and the pony show ! now just hope i can get to asbury park from chiller without getting lost!!

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cactusb's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2000
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    A little over 24 hours away until Chiller Theatre. I just wanted to post to say I AM SO PSYCHED!!! LOL
    Got my tickets to the Stone Pony, got my weekend pass to Chiller...I am set to go!!
    Looking forward to it!!

    ------------------
    Brett Schwan
    [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic